JHS Benefit Scrimmage Game: Advance Ticket Sales Only
The Varsity Titan's will scrimmage against Parkview in a benefit game on Tuesday, August 25th at 6:00 p.m. at Titan Stadium.
Per the Arkansas Activities Association tickets are $4.00.
Football Player Ticket Sales
Parents/guardians of our JHS football players will have the first opportunity to purchase up to four tickets. Parents will be required to show ID in order to purchase tickets.
Those tickets can be purchased on Friday, August 21st from 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. at Titan Stadium and also on Saturday, August 22nd from 9:00 a.m-11 a.m. at Titan Stadium.
General Ticket Sales
Ticket sales will be open to the public starting Monday, August 24th from 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. or until we reach our stadium capacity per the Arkansas Department of Health. Fans may also purchase up to four tickets each. General Ticket Sales can be purchased at the High School Office. A face covering is required to enter the high school.
There will be NO ticket sales at the front gate. Once we reach our ticket sales limit, we will post an announcement on Jacksonville North Pulaski School District social media. (Facebook and Twitter)
Gates to Titan Stadium will open at 5:15 p.m. for the 6:00 p.m. benefit scrimmage game.
Please follow all safety guidelines attending events at Titan Stadium.
REQUIREMENTS AT ALL ATHLETIC VENUES:
* Face coverings are required at all times. (Except to consume food or beverages)
* Seating will be restricted to every other row
* Capacity will be limited to meet ADH requirements.
* Single-household family groups may sit together but 6 feet physical distance must be maintained from all other groups or individuals.
* All ticket sales will be advance ticket sales only. There will be NO ticket sales at the front gate.
* Arkansas Activities Association passes will only be honored.
* Please follow ALL marked signs.
* There will be no admittance to the football field or courts following the conclusion of the game.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we work to provide a safe environment for our Titan Family.