JNPSD is excited for our student athletes to begin their sports season for the 2020-2021 school year. The goal is not to just start but more importantly be able to finish their season and stay safe in the process. In order for this to happen, we will need everyone's assistance in following the Arkansas Department of Health guidelines that have been set forth.
REQUIREMENTS AT ALL ATHLETIC VENUES:
* Face coverings are required at all times. (Except to consume food or beverages)
* Seating will be restricted to every other row
* Capacity will be limited to meet ADH requirements.
* Single-household family groups may sit together but 6 feet physical distance must be maintained from all other groups or individuals.
* All ticket sales will be advance ticket sales only. There will be NO ticket sales at the front gate.
* Arkansas Activities Association passes will only be honored.
* Please follow ALL marked signs.
* There will be no admittance to the football field or courts following the conclusion of the game.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we work to provide a safe environment for our Titan Family.