2023 Senior Portrait Information
When Do I Have My Pictures Taken?
● Senior portraits (formal and cap and gown) will be taken on Tuesday, September 6th
and Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 during your English class. This is right after
Labor Day, so don’t forget about it.
● If you do not have an English class, contact Ms. Riley at email@example.com
● Makeup/retake day for senior portraits is Wednesday, October 19th, 2022.
● Ladies will need a tube top or spaghetti strap top to wear under the drape.
● Lifetouch will provide white shirts and ties for the formal and cap and gown shots.
● All scholars: Avoid updos for your hair as they will not work with the graduation cap.
● No casual shots will be taken, so wear something comfortable and without a collar.
● You will receive proofs of your portraits approximately 2 weeks after they are taken
and can order online with the information on the proof at that time.
● There will be a sitting fee for retakes unless there was a photography error with your
originals. The retake fee will be due (cash only) before the retakes are taken.