Link to Registration Gateway: K-12 ONLINE REGISTRATION
Pre-K Registration Information
Pre-K registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open for students in the Jacksonville North Pulaski area. The Pre-K program is a free, standards-based program designed to build strong foundational skills that help prepare students for kindergarten. It is open to students who turn three or four (depending on location) before August 1, 2019, but space is limited. We have PreK classrooms at Adkins PreK Center and Bayou Meto Elementary for the 2020/21 school year.
Please complete the registration materials below and take them to the Adkins Pre-K Center located at 500 Cloverdale Road in Jacksonville. If you live in the attendance zone for Bayou Meto Elementary, registration materials can be taken there.
In order to approve application, we must have the following:
1. Child's Birth Certificate
2. Child's Social Security Card
3. Proof of address (current utility bill, rent or closing papers)
4. Child's up to date shot record
5. Proof of income of adults living in home. If no income, we have a form at the school to sign, we will notarize so bring picture id.