The 7th and 8th Grade Lady Titan's will compete against Robinson on Wednesday, August 26th starting at 4:30 p.m. at JMS Gymnasium. Parents will be required to show ID in order to purchase tickets.
All tickets are $5.00.
Volleyball Player Ticket Sales
Parents/guardians of our JMS volleyball players will have the first opportunity to purchase up to four tickets.
Those tickets can be purchased on Tuesday, August 25th from 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at Jacksonville Middle School Front Office.
General Ticket Sales
Ticket sales will be open to the public starting Wednesday, August 25th from 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. or until we reach our seating capacity per the Arkansas Department of Health. Fans may also purchase up to four tickets each. General Ticket Sales can be purchased at the Middle School Office. A face covering is required to enter the high school.
There will be NO ticket sales at the front gate. Once we reach our ticket sales limit, we will post an announcement on Jacksonville North Pulaski School District social media. (Facebook and Twitter)
Doors at JMS Gymnasium will open at 4:00 p.m. for the 4:30 p.m. contest.
Please follow all safety guidelines attending events at JMS Gymnasium.
REQUIREMENTS AT ALL ATHLETIC VENUES:
* Face coverings are required at all times. (Except to consume food or beverages)
* Seating will be restricted to every other row
* Capacity will be limited to meet ADH requirements.
* Single-household family groups may sit together but 6 feet physical distance must be maintained from all other groups or individuals.
* All ticket sales will be advance ticket sales only. There will be NO ticket sales at the front gate.
* Arkansas Activities Association passes will only be honored.
* Please follow ALL marked signs.
* There will be no admittance to the football field or courts following the conclusion of the game.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we work to provide a safe environment for our Titan Family.